Elektricity Affiliate Agreement
last modified on 03/31/2020
1. Elektricty is operated by Elektricity, LLC. 318 Isleta Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87105.
3. In order to participate in the Elektricity affiliate program, the affiliate must be at least 18 years of age.
4. Elektricity reserves the exclusive right to change and/or amend these terms at any time and without notice.
5. Upon joining the Elektricity affiliate program you need to provide accurate and valid details regarding your identity personal and payment information. You agree that Elektricity may email you from time to time regarding new features, payouts, promotions, and information about Elektricity.
6. Elektricity will not accept traffic from email or text spam. Traffic from email or text spam will not be counted and you will not be paid for it. You shall not send or cause to be sent any email, text or other communication relating to any website owned by or affiliated with Elektricity, LLC which in any way violates U.S., California, other state, foreign country, or other laws regarding unlawful or prohibited emails, texts or other communications. In the event any third party brings a claim, lawsuit, or other legal action against Elektricity, LLC or any of its related entities relating to any email, text or communication you sent or in any way caused to be sent, then you agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Elektricity,LLC and any of its related entities against any such claim, lawsuit, or other legal action (including attorney’s fees).
7. Any attempt to defraud the Elektricity affiliate program will result in the termination of the affiliate’s account and the forfeiture of any and all monies due.
8. Changing Elektricity‘s links and promotion tools may result in non-payment.
9. Self signups/test signups are not allowed. If a self-signup is discovered without notification to Elektricity, Elektricity reserves the right to deduct or refuse payment for the join or cancel the account entirely.
10. Affiliates modifying surfers’ browser settings without the surfers’ express consent will be presumed to be sending unsolicited advertising. These cases will be treated in the same way as email spam and may result in the termination of the affiliate’s account and the forfeiture of any and all monies due.
11. Affiliate expressly agrees that affiliate’s or any affiliated sites will not contain any illegal and/or objectionable materials outlined in our Community Guidelines.
12. Elektricity will not allow affiliates to directly or indirectly offer third parties any incentive or bonus (including but not limited to payment of money, discounts, products or other benefits) for viewing or joining Elektricity sites and white labels using their Elektricity affiliate linking code, nor will affiliates require third parties to join Elektricity sites as a requirement to accessing other products or services.
13. Elektricity reserves the right to terminate affiliate’s account if it falls below certain convert ratios, or has low volume of traffic. In that case Elektricity will pay the affiliate all monies due (unless the affiliate is found to be cheating) within a reasonable period of time.
14. Elektricity reserves the exclusive right to change affiliate’s payout program or rate without notice.
15. Elektricity processes wire and PayPal payouts upon request when a) they are over the minimum threshold, and b) all tax paperwork has been verified of the affiliate. Payments are processed over two-seven days from request. Payments may be delayed in case we receive late payment from our processors.
16. Elektricity is not responsible in any way for any funds after they have been submitted as a wire or to PayPal for payment to the affiliate. All disputes of funds not received should be directed to the receiving bank or PayPal customer service. Elektricity has no liability to affiliate for such funds after Elektricity has submitted such funds as a wire or to PayPal.
17. Elektricity reports and statistics as shown on the site are the only stats to determine payouts.
18. Elektricity reserves the right to cancel this program at any time, without prior notification. In this case, the affiliate will be notified immediately and paid for all payouts accumulated up to that point within a reasonable period of time, except in cases where it is determined that the affiliate has violated this agreement in any way.
19. Elektricity is not responsible for any loss (economic or otherwise) due to downtime resulting from complications with hosting equipment or technical errors.
20. Elektricity reserves the exclusive right to deny any prospective affiliate admittance into our program, based on the content of the affiliate’s website, the affiliate’s traffic sources, or for any other reason.
21. Affiliate agrees to refrain from any and all illegal activities in promotion of Elektricity‘s sites. Affiliates promoting Elektricity sites are expected to adhere to acceptable usage policies for any sites used to promote the program.
22. Affiliate expressly agrees that any funds or amounts paid by Elektricity to affiliate will not be used by affiliate for any “Prohibited Use.” A “Prohibited Use” is defined as affiliate using funds or amounts paid by Elektricity, directly or indirectly, for any of the following purposes or uses:
i. To engage in any act of illegal money laundering, or to support or contribute to any person, organization, or other entity engaging in any act of illegal money laundering;
ii. To engage in any act of or planning of terrorism of any type, or to support or contribute to any person, organization, or other entity engaging in or planning any act of terrorism of any type;
iii. To engage in or support any type of war or armed conflict between countries or between groups or organizations;
iv. To engage in any or to support in any way any illegal activity of any type, as determined by applicable laws.
If Elektricity discovers that affiliate is using any funds or amounts paid by Elektricity to affiliate for any “Prohibited Use,” then affiliate’s account with Elektricity will be immediately terminated and Elektricity will have no obligation to make any future payments to affiliate.
23. Abuse reports received are logged and investigated by the Elektricity team, and if found to be valid, affiliate’s accounts may be suspended or terminated without prior notice and payments withheld.
24. Affiliate understands and agrees that any violation of the aforementioned terms and conditions by affiliate will result in total cancellation of and forfeiture of any and all payment(s) for any activity in the affiliate’s account.
25. Affiliate agrees that Elektricity has the exclusive right to determine if any violation(s) have occurred.
26. Elektricity offers several payout programs. Payout details are disclosed upon entering Elektricity.
27. Affiliate understands and agrees that he/she will earn the payout from revenue generated by members’ joins and/or signups sent through the affiliate’s Elektricity link, less any refunds and chargebacks which occur.
28. When Elektricity pays per spending member, affiliate will be paid only for new unique spending members in the Elektricity database that were successfully billed, and did not later require chargebacks or refunds.
29. Revenue Share payouts may change from time to time without prior notice. Changes will take effect only from the time of change forward.
30. We may change any payout program selected by affiliate to the standalone Revenue Share program, and/or terminate the affiliate’s account if the join conversions do not justify the payout program that has been chosen by the affiliate. Changes in this regard may take place at any time without prior notice to the affiliate.